We see death as a natural and organic process so the funeral services that we offer reflect this. We respond when death occurs by coming alongside a family in a nurturing and inclusive way, enabling the family to have a funeral process of their choice.
We ensure that care of a person’s body and all aspects of the funeral process are handled with respect and the utmost care.
- Full family support with minimal interference
- Embalming or non-embalming funeral services, depending on need LEARN MORE
- Facilitated after death care in the home. Washing, anointing, and dressing.
- Full casket range including biodegradable cardboard caskets, woven baskets, plywood, pine, DIY, traditional and liner caskets. SEE CASKET RANGE
- Pre-arranged funeral planning, in the home, hospital, or hospice visits
- Prepaid funeral planning with Perpetual Guardian
- Recording, or videoing funeral gatherings, web casting worldwide
- DVD presentations and photographic display boards
- Individually designed ceremonies
We arrange and manage all aspects of funerals. This includes:
- Personal attendance
- Securing medical and death certificates and other required documentation
- Arranging transfer from mortuary, home, hospice or hospital
- Washing, dressing, and anointing at your place or ours, or full mortuary services
- Casket selection, including a range of biodegradable caskets
- Cremation or burial arrangements
- Hearse arrangements
Contact us to learn more or make an appointment
One of our team members will contact you for a relaxed session.
What Clients Say
“We felt immensely safe, cared for and protected in your hands.”
“I can’t think of anything that you could do better”
“The feeling of total care for me, my loved one. The undivided attention”